Ingénieur HVAC (Nucléaire & Oil/Gas)
To strengthen our teams, MAXENS ENGINEERING is recruiting an HVAC / HVAC F / H ENGINEER.
You will support:
- Quantity review and costing;
- The realization of design and implementation studies;
- Writing specifications and technical specifications;
- Review and validation of 2D drawings and 3D model review on Naviswork.
- Realization of thermal calculations, load loss calculations, sizing of equipment, etc.
- Qualification and selection of suppliers.
- Engineer training, you justify a first experience in the field of HVAC (Oil & Gas or Nuclear sector preferably);
- You know the HVAC standards of the Oil & Gas / Nuclear sectors (ASHRAE, ISO-17873, etc.),
- You master English,
- You master a thermal calculation software (CLIMAWIN, HAP, or others)
- You are motivated and serious, autonomous and like working in a team. You want to participate in large projects.
Thank you for submitting your application online
Remuneration according to your profile.
Send your resume